Monday 26 July 2010

Rant 585 / Joker!


This made me lol. The humour in this is not very obvious but you just have to look at the picture he's holding carefully.












Today's class on analysing essays was more interesting than a typical class I'd have back in NTU, though it was still boring enough to make me check the time every half an hour. The main difference is that I actually listened for over 90 minutes. After that my mind just wandered away, then returned, then left again.

It wasn't exactly dry but my mental stamina sucks after so much multitasking I do on my computer for the last few months, like playing L4D2 and checking on BTO during breaks (I play all my games in Windowed mode).













The good players are no longer playing Co-op mode in Garena. I can tell. Though I haven't been playing L4D2 much in the last few days due to Alien Swarm, I clearly recall that I have practically carried the team in the last few games I did play.

Me, carrying the team. Most Chargers killed? Me. Most Boomers killed? Me. The most Smokers killed? Me. The list goes on. Just this last game I played before typing this, I was shooting with really dry eyes because it was 12am, my "usual" bedtime for now. Accuracy was 40%, while the rest were at 31-33%. As you can see, I'm not pro; the rest just suck.

The good players must be either playing something else or at the Versus games.










I've recently heard from some conversations in Empires (people chat in-game) that it's possible to cheat easily by rewriting the codes in the game. Someone said that he could write just one additional line to make all other players become visible to him (ie wall-hack). One line.

Apparently cheating may be more rampant than the rest of us had realized in the Empires community. It's sad though, that they would even bother to cheat in a game with such a small playerbase.

No comments:

Post a Comment