Wednesday 21 July 2010

Rant 580 / LAG RAGE!

Lag! My internet's been lagging since 10am and it is still sucking balls at 12.30pm. I can't play Alien Swarm! AAAAAAAARGH!

Lv17 now. I have a really cool Tesla Armour or whatever it's called that stuns anything that melees me and removes parasites (after a second or two). Really useful on a few maps where there are lots of parasites.

The Tesla Cannon is another noteworthy weapon because it damages groups of aliens. When you are electrifying one alien, any others that get close to it gets fried too but these secondary targets don't spread the electricity (I think).

I wonder what I will get as I level up further but I can't find out because MY INTERNET IS LAGGING LIKE I'M USING 56K AGAIN!






EDIT: It's 10pm and IT'S STILL LAGGING! WTF?!

No comments:

Post a Comment