Sunday 4 March 2007

Rant 30 / In Soviet Russia, Epic Movie watches YOU!!!













Just one of the many functions of IE: Popup messages that alert you when a popup is blocked.














One of the Sequels.




















A typical plate.







The first step to improvement, is to admit that you have a problem.
The second step to improvement, is to think of how to solve this problem.
The third step to improvement, is to forget you have a problem and go on with life.

Which is how many losers end up the way they are.



If "dice" is plural, and "die" is singular, do multiple cases of "lie" make "lice"?

No they don't. Language is not always logical. I blame social inertia. Social inertia makes life so illogical. Without social inertia, we can probably start reducing CO2 levels in the next ten years. But no. People won't do it. The old way is cheaper! Hybrid cars are expensive!! And that car that runs on hydrogen? That's worse!! How many places are there in this world that sells the hydrogen we'd need?

No, people will always do what they want to do. And somehow, they always choose the right choice. It may not be obvious, but many "wrong choices" Man made in history were really important turning points that have made us who we are. We would not be here without them. Not that that is a bad thing to some of you, but it is a bad thing to me. Yes, me! If I were never born, you would not be here reading this delightful blog and having so much joy in your life! Yes, me! If I were never born, you would not be able to know what true boredom is. Yes, me! If I were never born, you would have no chance to fall in love with me, if you're a girl of the right age! Yes, me! If I were never born, you wouldn't be able to know enlightenment! That's right. If I were never born, you would go on being the miserable, dead-bored, nail-chewing, ass-scratching, unkempt, blasphemous cur that you really are. But since I am here to type this blog, let me see what I can do for you. Oh, that's right. Nothing, sucka! You solve your own problems. It's your own life. You cannot have others trying to lead you in how you live. Fuck! You're not a fucking zombie! Can't you see that you are the source of your own problems? All problems can be solved or can be turned to your advantage, if you put your mind to it. So piss off, O Unenlightened fucker. And leave me be.



A blow to your pride. A boost to my ego.



All fools go to Heaven. The smart ones go to Hell 'cause that's where the burnt money goes.

LAWL!!!




To exit this Universe, we will need to move in the 5th dimension? I wonder what this 5th dimension is.




The clearing where the path ends. What wonders will I see there?




Porchesia was a tragedy. The Porchesian Holocaust was caused by a very small gesture. A very minute action, known as a click. Yes, Porchesia was annihilated in a single second, by a man known as "Danny", with a cruel and wicked click. Now what is left of Porchesia is this. Nothing but ashes. 354,897 people vanished from the face of the Earth, without a trace! We shall never forget them! Let us fight on against the murderous admins of Wikipedia!

LOL j/k!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment