Sunday 20 January 2013

Rant 1097 / Should I Bother?

Somehow I had no mood to do anything for the rest of the week after I got back.

Mostly been playing Planetside 2 and this Terraria-like game on my iPad called "Blockheads".

This may be the only game that I actually really like, although like Terraria, I suspect I'll lose interest in it once I'm done exploring the entire world.

Despite the size of the world, it's quite lacking in features. For one, the sea is empty. The other is that minerals close to the lava aren't particularly precious so there's little incentive to go down there other than to get burnt.

Still, it's the only game of this type that's free on the iPad, excluding the shitty free version of Minecraft.

The only real issue with this game is that it consumes power like nothing I've ever seen in my tablet. I can easily go through all 100% of the battery in less than a day with nothing but Blockheads running!









Now my fridge is empty and I have a huge backlog of samples to inspect for my work, yet I just don't feel like doing anything at all. I even ate instant noodles just now, something that I haven't done in like a year, because my food supply has been reduced to macaroni, rice and those and some other packaged meat products. Even my cooking oil and rice are running out.

Something is wrong and I don't know what.














I found a website for offering freelance work. Fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment