Tuesday 29 November 2011

Rant 900 / A New Plan For A New Year



I guess that also explains Japan's population problem.











It's strange how some Singaporeans hate foreigners so much when a number of our leaders of the last generation weren't born here.

For example, our first President was born in Perak, Malaysia.














The collapse of the Euro is going to be huge if it happens. The long-term effects include the likelihood that the European countries are going avoid anything similar for decades to come.











Oh fuck!

I just found an air ticket price that's only slightly more expensive than what I paid on Expedia.com.sg!

Worse still, it's a direct flight by Singapore Airlines!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Like my flight, it arrives at around midnight. It also departs at around midnight, which isn't too different from my flight.

FUCK!

I'd totally pay that difference of JUST A SINGLE DOLLAR MORE for this.

Argh!


The absolute worst thing is that it's able to provide me with a flight + hotel package that's S$30 less than what I'm currently paying.

In short, this is better in every single way possible!

Lesson learnt, oh yes.

I'm so going for this website for my next trip.













Nothing's happening to my mum. She's worried that she may go when I'm overseas, but that's unlikely. I'll only be gone for 4 days after all. There's also the reservist training that will last almost a week but that won't stop me from going there if something does happen.

The patient who stopped eating was gone since Sunday. She was pretty quiet for the few days before then.

Now there's a new patient who's just like my mum. Almost the same age, almost the same number of children, same immobility and same cancer.



As for my goods, it's clear we're not replenishing them as rapidly as they're running out.

This year, we won't be doing as well as my mum used to, as expected.

I really need to get to Shanghai for new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment