Wednesday 2 February 2011

Rant 718 / Oder Besser

Okay, I've never had a computer so silent I couldn't tell if it was switched on or off, hence all these excitement. Maybe it's because it's new, but I can't tell if it's completely shut down unless I check the LED lights whenever I switch it off.

After trying out Fallout: New Vegas I was also surprised at how I'm not getting visible FPS lag when I turn my head/screen outdoors at the highest settings.








Stargirl, a 4-year-old, plays SC2.

This is so cute.



The future of online gaming is looking glorious.




Okay, maybe I was exaggerating a little.






If Singapore's weather stays rainy like this for the rest of the year, I'm going to begin to actually like global warming and thank my ancestors and yours for burning so much coal and oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment