Saturday 16 October 2010

Rant 647 / Yooooooooooooo!!














Just when we thought Japanese sexual fetishes are crazy enough, the Japanese game developers throw us something beyond anyone's expectations.

Hold on a sec. Make sure you're sitting down and you're holding on to something, preferably something firm and isn't part of you. Brace for impact!

*drum roll begins*

Introducing...

...

...

*drum roll ends*




Btw the link above contains NSFW stuff, so beware. If you're below the age of 18, pretend you're not.

I think it's obvious where you stick your penis in. I removed the top half of the image to make it PG but I think most people can tell what's on the screen.

The thing is called an onahole controller and I don't really know what an "onahole" is. But I do know that an onacup is a male masturbatory device that consists of a cup containing solid foam with a hole in the centre.

This can probably be combined with their versions of the Fleshlight and become a cheaper version of the robotic sex doll, one that can be seen but not touched.

I can't believe they actually made such a controller even though the article says this is just a prototype and may not become commercially available.

Who're they kidding?

The website that contains this article is also full of other incredible Japanese products of the same genre.

(Edit: I think I misunderstood the controller. It's probably a handheld controller used for controlling the ingame penis.)





Think outside the box, they said. Be creative, they said.






You may want to keep your mouse cursor on the volume control while watching the above video.


The anime in question, Boku no Pico, apparently falls under the genres of yaoi and shota. All I know is from this Wikipedia article which says it's about effeminate boys.

Yaoi = male homosexual relationship
Shota = adult-child romantic/sexual relationship

(Disclaimer: not 100% accurate but I feel this is good enough)

Since the character on the poster on the Wiki article is a boy and shotacon is involved, I shouldn't be too far wrong to say that another term for the theme of this anime is pederasty. That's why it's so disturbing to us normal people. Reading about pederasty is probably much much milder than seeing it. So yea, listen to this guy.

I do have the impression that the Japanese entertainment industry is rather obsessed with the sexuality of children. However, they do have some of the lowest sexual crime rates in the world. Furthermore, there is no report of anyone remotely like Josef Fritzl in Japan, unlike some other countries, eg the UK and Australia.

I don't know about everyone else, but as much as I dislike the prodigious amount of loli-hentai they produce, the Japanese people just don't seem to be as extreme or as active in committing their sex crimes as their anime and hentai imply.

Some people try to explain it with the theory that this is because Japanese people normally suppress their sexuality. Since they keep it inside all the time, it mutates into all sorts of fetishes. I don't really buy it.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I am quite surprised at the lenient sentence in the Australian case, even though it's a record sentence and that man was already 66 years old.



You know what these guys need?

Buddha and his 66" automatic Magnum, from the Jesus Christ Superstore. They'll reach Nirvana, one way or another.

(The largest shell ever made was only 36" calibre or 914mm in diameter and weighed over 1600kg.)















Something strange happened just now. I logged on to one of my Yahoo emails to check for new mails and it suddenly popped up a notice saying I've been disconnected because I logged on to Messenger via another device/computer.

Raising further my suspicion that my password has been stolen (still unconfirmed), I went to check to see if I added anyone to my contacts in that email. Nope, both Messenger and Contact List had 0 contacts.

So that made me begin to follow the guide, after which I will be changing my passwords.

First step is installing Avira AntiVirus. It's only free for 30 days, which sucks. Nevertheless I've updated it and it's scanning my computer right now. Scanned 5.8% in 20 mins and nothing so far.

Gave me about 8 infected files but 2 of them were the streamer files from the GOM player that I need to watch the SC2 streams.

Restarted computer and scanning again now with both Anti-Malware and Avira. Anti-Malware isn't giving me anything. Only Avira is showing results. NOD32 is being an ass and alerting me that Avira is creating viruses every time it produces a file whenever it detects an infected file during the scan.

I am amused.












I marked the most recent comment as spam because it's a lie. I know it's a lie because I know what keywords/image you searched for to find this blog.


As you can see, the stats are quite detailed. The screenshot is for the last 7 days, so some of the keywords that resulted in only 1 referral to my blog may be missing. I don't know. But we have the following options at the top of the page,


so it's hard to lie to us.













So the USD is depreciating allow the US to compete with China.

Maybe it's a good time to buy USD.

The US wants China to raise the value of the yuan to a more "normal" level in the short term. China has said that they prefer to let their currency appreciate slowly and strongly refuses the idea of a quick change.

I think China is on the right side, regardless of its effects on other countries.

A change of that magnitude on a large country like the PRC is going to piss off a lot of important people the government gets its support from, not to mention wreak havoc on one of the world's largest economies. Which government would ever agree to that?

The US is demanding the impossible. This is probably not just about the currencies; it may be just an excuse for something else!












So now the Catholic Church has a saint for all whistleblowers, snitches and little boys who were molested by holy men.

Like that guy in Starcraft 2 once said,


It's about time!

No comments:

Post a Comment