Friday 13 February 2009

Rant 304 / 5000 Euros For An Arm?

I'm spending Valentine's Day with my girlfriend. Here's a nude photo of her.









Finally I had the opportunity to finish Death Toll. Turns out I've already played through the first 4 rounds before, but never been in the finale.

Death Toll is mostly in a suburb setting, going through a small town by a river to the harbour where 2 survivors were in a boat and willing to ferry people to safety. Think this is the only campaign where the rescuers aren't from the military.

Sadly all the rescuers in the first 3 campaigns, No Mercy and Blood Harvest and Death Toll, became infected and died. No idea what happens to the pilot in Dead Air.








Since my phone is having trouble sending out SMS, I've resorted to using the online SMS service. I didn't think of it till a few days ago when I remembered sometimes HX sends his SMS using the web and it always tells me when the web session has begun/ended.

So I googled and found it. I didn't know it was called Gee till now, and I'd thought that I needed to subscribe to this service before I can use it. Apparently, either I unknowingly have it or I don't need the subscription. Either way, it is the only method I can use to send SMS now.







Some kid in the UK became a father at age 12. He hasn't even hit puberty yet and he's already got a son. Holy cow! I didn't know little boys can have erections too. I don't remember whether I did before puberty.

The boy is young enough to be his son's brother. Holy crap, I think the baby's going to be raised as if he really is. This is logical because the boy is not even old enough to know what raising a child means.

I don't think he even loves her the way it's supposed to be. He probably just wanted her for sex, then accepted the baby because he doesn't know the price of fatherhood (and knows his parents will raise it for him).

Apparently, this isn't exactly a once-in-a-decade sort of thing. In fact, there have been other similar cases in other parts of Europe that didn't end up in the news.







The Cell Experience
. The website's in French, but here's the idea:

This guy lives in the cell for 5 days, having only his handphone for company. The more visitors to the website, the worse stuff he gets.

Currently, he has 3 days and 15 hours left, and I see over 13k hits.

At 15000 hits, he will have to eat spoilt food.
At 20000 hits, they will put a goat in the cell.
At 30000 hits, he will fight with a bear.
At 40000 hits, he will have to wear a sumo custume for a day.
50000 hits, he will have to travel 10km on a bicycle.
60000 hits, a food fight with sexy girls. (Serious. A french guy confirmed it.)
100k hits, he cuts off an arm. (Also confirmed by the guy.)

At the end if he endures all 5 days, he gets paid 5000 Euros.

I'm not sure about the punishments for 40k and 50k hits but for the rest, I'm 90% sure.

This is madness. The 5000 Euros aren't enough to pay for the stuff he's going to go through, especially when the link has appeared on 4chan /b/, one of the most popular and sadistic internet forums out there. I won't be surprised if they deliberately push it to 100k using multiple proxies just "f0r t3h lulz".

Then again, he's also going to be famous. 100,000 hits are quite a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment