Friday 20 September 2013

Rant 1175 / Behind Every Horror Story Lies A Horrifying Mind

Tried my first cup of coffee made with the new french press. Not bad. Better than using the drip method. More troublesome though, because I have to warm it up with the warm water while I'm boiling it, and it's glass so I have to be careful not to knock it accidentally.



















Holy crap! JEM's so fugged lately. Two fires and now a ceiling collapse! Heads are so going to roll again.




















Corpse Party. Why is it popular?

Scary yes.

But all those cute little girls. Why them?

They could have made them look less cute, more adult.

Yet the developers chose to kill little girls.

So twisted.



So much overreaction. So many things I wouldn't do if I were in those situations.

















I must have annoyed someone over at MCD because the delivery guy asked me to check the food before he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment