Wednesday 4 September 2013

Rant 1171 / Lard Sauce

Now I'm not sure about the problem about my second attempt.

This time less soy sauce was added but it now tastes a lot more "herbal" and not very salty. I think it doesn't have enough soy sauce, yet it's also getting close to bitter and I'm not sure if more soy sauce will solve this problem.

Maybe I need to dilute this further. Will do more testing tomorrow by taking a ladle of it and adding water and soy sauce.





















Myanmar. At first I was interested but after reading up on it, I realized that they're looking for investors to invest in factories, not the stuff produced by their factories.

And there I was thinking maybe I can find cheaper suppliers there. Nope.




















Chicken Up sucks. It's no different from Nene Chicken except it doesn't give free sides like Nene Chicken. The best thing about it seems to be that it has found a way to offer island-wide delivery while Nene is still limited to my neighbourhood.

I was actually trying to order another restaurant's chicken but despite the deal voucher I had ordered, the restaurant had discontinued the item, so the delivery service company offered Chicken Up's chickens of almost the same value in exchange.

I'm satisfied with the delivery company's service, but not the restaurant's food. If I want Korean fried chicken in the future, I'm sticking with Nene Chicken.



















I am so short-sighted. There is certainly a need for me to look at things more carefully when I order stuff.

My latest batch of jackets had sizes between S-4XL, yet I had ordered the same amount as I usually do, even though my norm is to order from S to 2XL. This caused the number of jackets per size to be much smaller in this batch, so suddenly, I'm running out of a few sizes of some of the colours.

This is a ridiculously bad oversight.

No comments:

Post a Comment