Saturday 14 September 2013

Rant 1173 / Too Late! Too Much?



I need a better pan, an anodized one.





































So yesterday I had a pretty bad order from McDelivery. The guy arrived 20 minutes late, the bags were a little crushes (especially the one with the fries), the coffee was placed together with a Coke in the same bag and all the fries were unsalted.

Immediately after the order arrived, I sent a feedback at the main MCD website about all of the above except for the fries since I hadn't discovered it at that point.

This morning, someone called me back to apologize and promised me a waiver of delivery charges for my next order. When I mentioned that I hadn't included the fries issue in the feedback, the person promised me free fries too!

Woot!




















So I ordered a small french press online and my bro got me a bag of whole beans from Cold Storage. There are cheaper beans in the market but like I mentioned before, for some reason they don't sell them whole.

Now I can't wait for the press to arrive because despite the bag being sealed, I can totally smell the beans. On one hand, that means it's leaking! On the other hand, it's making me want to open it and get myself some real coffee instead of the instant stuff I've been drinking recently.

Maybe I'll try to use the paper filters I still have.


No comments:

Post a Comment