Sunday 25 April 2010

Rant 530 / Peanuts

Indonesian police has stopped recruiting men who have had their penis enlarged. At first I thought this was related to the email spams I get all the time. Were they... real? Turns out the penis enlargement refers to the technique used by men in the province, Papua, which makes them swell so much it "causes 'hindrance during training'".

I wonder why they can't just wear briefs or cups. Does it get so huge even without an erection that they can't find a suitable size?












China is considering copying MAS when they finally abandon their USD peg. I am sure they will not use the exact method judging from how the yuan is a much larger thing than the Singapore dollar. I'm not even sure if they should do it at all. Would the control of exchange rate instead of interest rate work for larger countries?

When a country's central bank adjusts interest rates to control its currency, it encourages or discourages lending and borrowing according to the current inflation rate. For example, when the inflation rate rises, it implies that the same amount of money will buy less goods in the future. This means the lender is going to make less if he charges the usual interest rates. Raising interest rates would prevent this loss. When the lender is the central bank, a loss would translate a loss in value of the currency.

Singapore's method of manipulating the exchange rate is much different from the above. Common sense says that this is much more closely related to international trade and doesn't affect internal trade as much. In fact it directly affects all trades that have to do with foreign currencies and has only indirect effects on industries that are only concerned with the SGD.

This means if China uses MAS's method, it would be placing a huge emphasis on its exports and much less attention on its internal economy. It works fine for Singapore because our city-state thrives on international trade, but the size of the PRC makes it strange to me that they would seriously consider this idea.













I never knew this was possible. If one in a million men have two penises, I don't think life for them would be as easy as this. For example, how would they fit in normal pants? Wouldn't they need two hands when they take a piss? Or at least 3 fingers?













Oh wow. Some guy complained about his wife on a car forum and his wife found out. Epic.
Guy's post (#1 in thread) in blue, his wife's post (#44 in thread) in red.

I Love my GIRL and i take care of all of my responsibilities but everytime i save the money to buy something for the car is a problem. Even when i ask her and tell her what i am going to do in advance and at first she is ok with it then out of no where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY YOU GOT THAT SHIT IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY DOES THE CAR GET ALL THAT ATTENTION AND I DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BITCH COUSE ALL THAT CARS DOES IS GIVE ME PLEASURE AND ALL YOU DO IS FUCKING COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

I SWEAR SOMETIMES I WISH I WAS SINGLE BUT IT IS NOT ALWAYS BAD AT TIMES SHE CAN BE THE RIDE OR DIE CHICK THAT I NEED AN SHE GAVE ME MY GREATEST LOVE IN LIFE WHICH IS MY BABY GIRL "Elena"

Do any of you guys have this same problem or is it just me being too into my car?






Dear Billy,

This is your "wife" writing. Please note I am using this term loosely, because at the end of this letter, this will no longer be the case.

First of all, why are you putting our business on the internet? I have asked you and told you repeatedly that what happens to us is BETWEEN us. Clearly, your little plan to gain support backfired. Most of the people who commented on this thread AGREED WITH ME. The funny thing, is that they haven't even heard my side of the story.

So, since you insist on insulting me, I must insist on defending myself. Let's get a few things clear. When you are good, you are the greatest man I know. But ever since our child has been born, you have been nothing but a selfish idiot.

You are not the father of the year, so stop giving people the impression that you take care of her because I do all the work. She is 8 months old and I have been taking care of her ever since she was born. True, there was a month that you helped out because I called you a deadbeat dad, and you did take care of her after she was born because I had a C Section, but beyond that, the only time you take care of her is when you absolutely have to. Otherwise, you would rather pay for a sitter to do the job so you can spend your day online or working on your stupid car.

Which, incidentally, is under my name. Don't forget that.

Furthermore, the problem we have is not about the car. It is about your order of importance. Every time you have to take the car in for maintenance, I don't object. When you need to buy things that the car NEEDS, I don't object. But when you want to waste your money on frivolous items when you know we need to spend money on other things, LIKE YOUR CITIZENSHIP SO YOU CAN GET A DAMN JOB! then I have a problem. I think your peers would agree with me.

I love you more than any person I have ever loved in my life, but you are impossible to live with. I am working over 50 hours a week, I am taking 18 credits in school, and I am raising our daughter when I am not doing one or the other. All you do is work as a bouncer 3 nights a week. Dude, get real.

Why is it wrong that I want you to spend time with me, with us? When did I become a bitch because I want you in our life? Being in a relationship means sacrifice. Contrary to what you wrote, the "$13K worth of sh*t" that is in my closet was acquired BEFORE YOU CAME INTO THE PICTURE. I got that on my own. There is a reason why I don't have any new designer handbags, I have something much more valuable to me: MY DAUGHTER!!!

And, FYI, you are obligated to tell me what you are doing with your time and your money. I have a right to know where you are in case of emergency. Your "movements" as you call them are not what matters. What matters is that I know that you are safe and plan on coming home, because believe it or not I care about what happens to you. At least, I did.

In the end, I am sorry it came to this. I am sorry you felt that you had to talk to complete strangers about our problems instead of me. I am also sorry that this isn't going to work anymore, because I really do love you.

Perhaps next time you shouldn't leave your AcuraZine account logged on for me to view it. I have already opened up my own AcuraZine account, so if you delete this post, I will simply repost it under my own.

Hopefully with the next girl, you will have learned your lesson because I am tired of trying to raising you into being a man.

"And I'm on to the next one...."

Good Luck,
Rachel

P.S. Thank you to all that offered support. These last few months have been very challenging to me and it very endearing to see that I have the support of strangers. For those of you that have met us, I apologize that you had to see this. This kind of behavior is not appropriate. We are not legally married, and he has been given the option many times to leave if he is so unhappy.

I look forward to seeing the replys on this!!! FYI, if you do catch me on AcuraZine in the future (as I prefer to spend my free time with my daughter and not the internet), you will find me under MDX. Have to upgrade to a bigger car for the baby and dogs!

And don't worry about me. I will be fine. It isn't the first time the man I relied on showed me that he was unreliable.


This is just a bit of the thread. The rest of it consist of him pwning himself with his own immatured logic. For example, when he posted that

all you guys keep talking shit but like i said my kid has everything plus more and there is nothing i wouldnt do for her............

someone replied with


.....except the following:

- Become a citizen

- Pursue a career that will support a family

- Obtain your own car loan

- Work things out with the mother of your child

- Accept any personal responsibility for anything on this list


So true. He works only 3 nights a week while she works the normal hours plus study in uni plus take care of their baby. That he even bothers to justify his actions just amazes me. How the heck did he grow up?? Oh wait, did he?


BUT HE DID TRY TO DEFEND HIMSELF! Here's more of his responses (post #332)

What was so wrong with what I wrote? I said its not always bad and that my daughter was the greatest gift she ever gave me. Not my fucking TL. How was I disrespectful? She was disrespectful to me by posting that response. And I know you guys know how females are and all they do is talk shit.

I can't believe they were ever married.

(Post #411)

Maybe i should had put my words differently when i originally posted this but i must said i am a lucky guy my girl is one of a kind.......i made be an asshole but i would do anything for my family AND THERE ISNT GOING TO BE NO FUCKING PARTING OUT OF MY CAR TO ALL YOU HATERS

He still thinks he did all he could for his family.

Anyway he went on with more responses but he never succeeded in redeeming himself in the eyes of everyone else. In fact this thread got so popular it was spread on 4chan too. At around post #1555, mentions of 4chan became common.



He didn't know what he was getting himself into when he went to 4chan to challenge the denizens of /b/. Anons there are known to be creative in digging out info about people. Apparently they managed to find out his phone number and the bar he worked at. According to later posts he changed his phone number.

Btw his Facebook account was found long before that. Nevertheless he tried to act tough.

(post #1720)

First of all i am not no e-thug----online gangster------or whatever else you want to call me -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------the only real gangsters that i know are iethere dead, lock up, wheel chair, or looking behind their backs and i dont have any of those problems...........but keeep it coming couse i am loving it and i found out how i can make money of this stupid ass thread so pls keep coming couse you are making me money..................................all i got to do is just sit on my tool of a ass


ps fuckyou again astro i ask you to close this shit but you didnt so pls get a bigger server couse i am too big for this shit and i want to make at least 10k by tonight



this has being brought to you by billz1109 the originator of this fucking thread full of bitches



He's still an international asshole. He says he's making money from this yet swears at the admin for not closing the thread. Yep, he likes the attention.

Finally at #2217 he gave up with


i swear i am tire of talking shit you guys are just as stupid as i am........me and my boys had a blast with this thread tand this forum now its TIME TO MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE

I AM OFFICIALLY RETIRING FROM THIS GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.......I ENJOYED ALL THE PICS OF ME AND YOUR CREATIVITY.......ASTRO KEEP MAKING YOUR MONEY AND IF YOU CAN I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY I MADE THIS WEBSITE PLS SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH THE #


THAT ALL FOLKS


Yea. They were just as stupid he was. Mostly. Some were witty though.

Would you like to buy a vowel?












Found a FB link that would always go to your FB page.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

It looks like it goes to someone's page but it only goes to yours. Useful for tricking others.

No comments:

Post a Comment