Saturday 3 April 2010

Rant 520 / Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby

Those American lawyers are merciless. They want to pull the Pope into the mess too? What are they trying to accomplish by attempting that anyway? It's obviously unlikely the Church would allow that, just like the way Japan did not allow their Emperor to be sent to trial in the aftermath of WWII. The Pope is the Catholics' most direct connection to Jesus, lots of people are probably willing to die for him.













Every time I throw trash into the chute, I always get this sudden fear of having dumped something that isn't rubbish. I'd panic a little and try to recall everything I placed in the bags, even though I'd feel nothing before I open the chute. It's probably because it's like shift-deleting stuff. Actually I have less worries about shift-deleting since there are programmes that can recover even those data.

Alternatively, I can do what my mum does and leave the trash on the kitchen floor till morning, but they would fill my home with a stench and attract ants. She doesn't mind, but I do. So I either throw the trash and suffer the slight panic attack or close my door when I sleep. Usually the latter unless I go out to get water and get my nose invaded by the sour foulness of leftover breakfast/lunch/dinner.

Apparently my bro's gf's place is even filthier. I don't think I'll really want to visit them if and when they get married and move out. Both of them do not help with household chores at all, so there is no guarantee they can handle it if and when they get married and move out. At least they are better students than me, so they'll probably hire an aesthetically challenged domestic helper who'll keep their new home clean and fugly.












4chan embedded this song in the video-game-trolling section, /v/, and the damned song got stuck in my head together with the smirking baby image. The pic is fine, the song isn't.



K-pop, of all things. K-POP! I feel... I feel like a certain Calvin I know... This is 4chan's April Fools' Day prank - get a gay song stuck in everyone's head. The pic is a very common reaction pic so it's not surprising or anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment