Monday 8 February 2010

Rant 494 / "No He's A N00b, Jessica. A NOOB!!"

2 days from the end of Allods Online Closed Beta phase. Lost all interest in playing because they will be wiping all accounts then. Good thing they aren't doing it again after Open Beta or I'll continue to stop playing.

Actually I wouldn't mind playing if not for my dear Arisen Summoner being stuck on some terrain and can't move. In this phase of the game's development there are no GMs and no tools to remove me from that spot, so it's stuck till its wiped.

Tried a few classes including Gibberling Warriors and a human Paladin. Still prefer the Arisen Summoner both for the summoned unit and the cool looks of the race.
















A tree a day. Almost.













Finally got sick of the occasional fits my adapter is giving me. Once every couple days it would keep disconnecting and reconnect within minutes. Really pisses me off because I'd have to set my mining and production queues on Face of Mankind again and again.

Yesterday I placed a sheet of aluminium foil near my adapter and facing the router. It's been smooth so far, should be working. I think I'll wrap it around a piece of cardboard or paper plate to make it look better.













http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVfVqfIN8_c

Can't embed, option disabled. Really hilarious video. This is probably what we're going to see when our or the 90s generation grow older.

"But dad he's a nice guy! Really!"

"No he's a noob, Jessica. A n00b!"

No comments:

Post a Comment