Saturday 6 February 2010

Rant 493 / Human Larvae

It's Saturday late morning, 11am. I believe there is going to be an event across the road between Blk 10 and 11. A big plastic shelter is set up there and I'm hearing speaker-amplified singing. But it's not the usual getai type of music. No, I'm hearing a child singing something... badly out of tune.

It's makes me sad; tears are about to well in my eyes.

What did I do to deserve this?

Here I was planning to sleep at noon. Didn't go to bed last night because I was too excited playing Empires. I'm actually getting good at being a Grenadier, even got top score on the winning team a few times! Also had a few good games in which the commanders tried some unorthodox strategies successfully.

With this sort of epic high quality music I don't see how I am going to sleep. What are they doing down there anyway? Having a kids karaoke contest? Aw hell no, her singing doesn't even match the beats.

WHY AM I EVEN DESCRIBING IT AS "SINGING"?? WHAT ON EARTH AM I THINKING?

If her performance involves a tune, I can't recognize it. Honest, I swear! As far as I can tell, she's saying some things with a bare resemblance to singing in the sense that her tone changes with every word.

AWWW NOOOOO! DON'T TRY TO SING THE HIGH PITCH PARTS! NOO! NO! NO! THAT'S JUST WRONG!

If anyone can murder music, it's this talented artistic assassin.

Seriously, kids these days are horrible. Just check out Miley Cyrus's sister. Only nine years old and already starting her own lingerie line. I guess we're seeing a potential Paris Hilton here.

Warning: The following image may be disturbing to some viewers.





How did we come to this?













Just started on Allods Online. It's another WoW clone except it's pretty good, maybe even better than WoW. More importantly, it's free to play forever.

With UI


Without UI



So far I've tried only 2 characters. The first was an Arisen (aka undead) summoner class. Each race has a different name and a different special skill for the same classes, eg an Elven Summoner is a Demonologist whose special ability is a Damage-over-Time (DoT) spell that hurts an enemy and heals an ally, while an Arisen summoner is a Savant who can fully heal his summoned creature.

In the above pictures is my second character(s), a trio of Gibberling Psionicists, aka Seers. This is the only race that allows a trio to be controlled, though not separately. So they might as well be one guy in all ways except visually. Pscionicists have a lot of disabling spells, good for crowd control.

When you create a Gibberling character (or characters, rather), you're actually required to name all 3 of them even though only the main guy's name is displayed. I have no idea what the other two names are for.

1 comment:

  1. Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete