Monday 25 January 2010

Rant 482 / ME2 Is Meeting My Expectations.


Final Season Of 'Lost' Promises To Make Fans More Annoying Than Ever


So I've got this theory about how the island made time travel possible...














I am frickin sure I'm booking IPT after this. RT has 20 compulsory sessions spread over 2 phases each lasting a month. 2 sessions per week for the first month, 3 sessions per week for the second. Going for these 2.5-hour long sessions every evening on Mon, Wed and Sat is annoying.

On the other hand, IPT has only 8 sessions and can be sped up by taking 3 sessions a week.

In the camp I go to, IPT seems to be tougher than RT and sometimes last longer. Mindef also pays me $12 per session of RT (IPT is unpaid, free-of-charge physical training). However, these are really nothing compared to the 12-session difference.












I'm now reaping the rewards of my inaction. Ever since I started playing FoM I've always done what I could to passively reject taking important roles in my faction. My excuse to them was that I dislike responsibilities, which is true.

To gain rank more quickly, a VI has to join a department and be active. I was active but declined any hint of an invitation to join a department. Despite that, I was promoted to rank 4, Engineer, soon after they started the retail version of the game, about 3 weeks after I started playing.

Rank 4 is the highest a free account user can go, and I can send 1000 Penalty Points to anyone from Rank 0 to 3. It sounds nifty but in practice, it's quite useless.

Now I'm glad I rejected even the direct invitation from the CEO to be the co-leader of the Research and Development department because I can completely stop playing FoM without guilt. Don't even need to leave a note to explain anything. Happy happy joy joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment