Tuesday 6 October 2009

Rant 441 / I Am Not Seeing A Relation Between My Boredom And My Rant Frequency

Finally ordered my books yesterday, even though one book was out of stock again. This time it's The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, so I moved the trilogy to my Wish List and ordered the rest. Now they should arrive on Friday.

They shortened the process and delivery time by quite a bit recently. Now it takes about 5 working days from the day you pay to the day it arrives, instead of about 2 weeks( I think).













New Anti-Smoking Ads Warn Teens 'It's Gay To Smoke'

Smoking is gay. Don't be a faggot.












The new McDonald's offer looks interesting. Free coffee with each ala carte breakfast item. Not exactly the most economical deal since McDonald's coffee is more watery than than Pokka's. Still, I know some people wouldn't mind skipping the Hashbrowns for the same reasons they dislike fries.



No comments:

Post a Comment