Saturday 23 May 2009

Rant 357 / Do Mosquitoes Shit?

Holy crap! I suck! Okay I'll not bother describing my performance for the 3 stations (I'm medically exempted from the chin-up station). This shall be only be about my 2.4km run.

Sorry, I should say walk. As in 2.4km walk.

Before the run, I was wondering if I could even complete one single lap (400m). It turns out I'm only capable of jogging a distance of 300m before I have to switch back to first gear. That is basically my pre-BMT standard.

I haven't run since I sprained my knee some months back. I didn't even use my stationary bike at home. The only running I've done in the recent months were the few times I ran after a bus, and I seldom even do that when I'm alone.

So I jogged 300m, walked the rest of the first lap, jogged again for half a lap and walked the rest of the 1.8km.

Meanwhile my bro, who had booked the exact same time and venue for his IPPT attempt as me, barely failed the run while getting 5 points for all the other stations. Well, 4 points at the shuttle run because he slipped accidentally. A potential gold winner, he is planning to train harder and re-attempt the third time in 2 weeks. He scored 5 points for everything but the run in the first attempt, so I'm hoping he'll get a gold. I mean, what's the point of trying so hard for everything if you aren't going to be the best?

Anyway, I was right when I left the rest of my Saturday free for rest. I'm typing this an hour after my IPPT, and my legs are aching all over. This is a typical symptom of NOT EXERCISING SINCE FOREVER. In fact I haven't exercised for so long, I can't even spell "exercise" without the help of dictionary.com. Fuck! I spelt it as "excersice" before I looked at it again and thought the word was a little too long to be right.









Do I sound too enthusiastic when I talk about my failures?









Today on Reuters...

Yep, that's the most interesting item on Reuter's today. Really, that business about Obama screwing up the Guantanamo issue may be the headlines but I don't care. Grinning muscular women with perfectly masculine pecs and abs are more fascinating.









Caesar 4 is getting easy. Or maybe I'm just getting the hang of it. I still screw up the economy the same way, but now I focus on foreign trade more in order to get more income. It really helps if there are cities that demand what I have in abundance.







I've completed Broken Steel. Using the Tesla Cannon now instead of the Shishkebab even though I have only 15 points in Heavy Weapons. I like its great sniper-rifle-like accuracy and its ammo which is easy to find. It's also got great damage, and each shot either cripples the limb it hits or just kills the enemy directly. Plus even if I miss it's got a small splash damage effect. Downside is that if the enemy is too close I get damaged too, and the long reload time means I become vulnerable for over a second after each shot.








It has been discovered that it is not advisable to for Irish boys to be Catholic. "Those abused were, amongst other things, stripped, beaten and raped by nuns, subjected to naked beatings in public, forced into oral sex and even subjected to beatings after failed rape attempts by brothers."

Damn, even the nuns are involved. Being raped by nuns may sound kinky at first, but "rape" here can also mean that they stuck objects up the boys' assholes. And I'm not talking about merely fingers.

"Although girls were subjected to predatory sexual abuse by male employees or visitors or in outside placements, sexual abuse was not systemic in girls’ schools."

Apparently, Catholicism makes both men and women more interested in little boys. Especially if you're Irish. I wonder why they can't just visit certain developing countries regularly to satisfy these urges, like other people do. Or fap to hentai. That's a win-win!

Or maybe, they believe that everything would be fine if they just confess in the box. If God forgives them, who cares if the judicial system doesn't? :P

I applaud the fact that paedophilia is supported by the system, albeit unofficially. Even if the Ryan Report cannot be used as evidence in lawsuits, it still serves as a screaming alert for everyone. I had no idea it went that far.


No comments:

Post a Comment