Thursday 24 October 2013

Rant 1182 / If I Should Ask Whenever I Am Confused, How Far Can My Questions Go?



Oh wow. Now this is an epic rap battle!

The best verses start from 2:11


















Looked back and saw that I used to be far better in English than I am now. What happened?

It feels as if I have become less intelligent over the years!

Maybe the best thing to do now is exercise my brain more and come up with better words, rather than simply the basic vocabulary.



















After some thought, I have come to the conclusion that I overthink things. What needs to be done now is how I can stop that. Perhaps I need to be busier? For that, I need stronger motivation.

Currently, I'm jogging every alternate days while having a very light diet. This is already a huge improvement to my life as compared to before. Must I go further?

Or is that overthinking too?

Lost almost 7kg so far. That could be too much but that's just a theory because I'm feeling perfectly fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment