Wednesday 16 October 2013

Rant 1180 / Could Have Been Rant 1179

So I've finally discovered after all these years how to motivate myself to exercise - by switching off my fan.

I have no idea why it took me so long to notice this but it is just easier to get out and do something if I'm uncomfortably sweating.
























Best ending I've seen in a long while. Don't skip to the end! Watching the whole thing!




















This is the true ending of Mass Effect 3. Just a teaser though, not the actual video. Can't wait!




















Project Brazil is incomplete, and the single completed chapter was short.

True that it was massive though and there was actually way I could die just by saying the wrong things! Still, it was only one chapter while chapter 2 was incomplete, so it's merely interesting.

What really stands out is how massive the game was. Chapter 1 was basically a vault that was larger than any vault I've seen and chapter 2 starts outside the vault. I can't imagine how much work it took to get the whole thing done - for free!

This is a mod, yet it's practically a free incomplete DLC. More fun too because I like the theme, which was just a new Fallout 3.

Totally recommending it for anyone who likes Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. It's just seriously awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment