Friday 26 April 2013

Rant 1130 / BK's New Burger Isn't Impressive.

Tue



So my bro said we could just stop ordering deliveries. I'm not sure if I can do that even if he can.

Anyways, I think he's spending more than I do on food during his dates, so even if I ask him if he wants something when I make an order, he'll probably say no. I don't know if it's right to just order my food while he's around; it just won't feel nice.

Complications. Just what I don't need. I think I'll forget about this and think of another crappy way to cut down my expenses.























THU



So I've just gone through almost an entire day without food.

I got up at 9.30am, did 20mins of cycling, took my health supplements with a mug of water and then went to work without eating.

I also drank a mouthful of water during the course of the day after that.

The most interesting thing I observed is that my stomach only growled at 8pm when the seminar I was attending got a little dry. It was a seminar on the basics of investing and I had no interest in contra trading.

But after that, even during my long train ride back, I did not feel hungry. Not even the smell of the six burgers from BK that I was holding really tempted me. Not even now as I'm typing this.

Thirsty though. I could barely speak by the time I got home. When I told my bro to make time this weekend to go to HDB with me, the loudest I could speak at was a whisper.

Now I can honestly say I know how Muslims feel during Ramadan.

Heck, I went even further than Muslims since I didn't eat before dawn and only ate a single meal at 11pm.

Then again, it was only for a day.

It also proved to me again that not eating does not make one particularly weak or dizzy. It's probably just a psychological effect from the belief that a couple of hours of starvation would cause those symptoms.















Busy day. Rushing stuff. First was the latest shipment. Although it was too late for some significant sales, I'm treating this batch as preparation future sales. Also sped up my ordering process for the same reason.

It's getting late and I still don't have enough windbreakers ready.

Worse is that I'm getting complaints that my woollen sweaters still have an issue that never really went away. Now I'm finally sending the manufacturer a good one to make sure I get that kind of wool in the future.


Busy but exciting.



















FRI



Oh fuck! Last night, I thought I merely missed one set of GSL games last night.

Now I just recalled there are 2 things I also missed at the same time.

First, that's the last GSL for the week! I'll have to wait till the coming Tuesday to get my GSL fix.

Second, that was the first Ro16 group! Argh!



























I think I actually like this sort of seminar. I'm signing up for more. They're free anyway, just cost me the extra transport fare.


















So the new Italian Chicken Crisp Double from BK is actually KFC's Double Down with bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment