Thursday 18 November 2010

Rant 663 / I Have Forgotten How To Do JC-Level Integration Already

The best and most naturally-cooled bedroom would be one that has no walls and is on top of a skyscraper.

Because of rain, it's not as simple as that if one is to be built.

The area will have to be large and the ceiling high so that wind can blow through the entire level while rain cannot reach the center.

Thought of this because I always notice how the outside, eg void deck, is always cooler than inside my flat at night.









Kinect's out in Singapore. Not buying until I see more games that are compatible with it and interests me. I know it's good exercise, but not going to spend over $200 when it's boring. I can easily get some boring exercise on the jogging track near my home, and that's for free.

Although if they ever port the Shin Megami Tensei games to the Kinect, it's going to be a fuckton of aerobics right there. Some SMT games have the highest rate of random monster encounters, eg Nocturne and DDS (1 and 2).









Two papers in a row. One tonight and one tomorrow morning. I'm not worried about the one tonight; it's just JC's GP with a different name plus a need to learn the APA format. Tomorrow's paper is harder since it's a much more technical course on English grammar and it's in the early morning 10.30am.

I'm used to waking up at 11.30am currently. Tomorrow I'll going to have to get up at 7am probably, to give my brain enough time to wake up. 6 hours of sleep tonight unless I do something I don't usually do - eat a heavy meal before sleeping.

It worked sometimes when I tried it. But it can only be successful if I'm planning to sleep less than 3 hours before the usual because I'd wake up after 2-3 hours if it still isn't my usual bedtime by then.

But there were also a few times when I still woke up despite that. Then I'm fucked because it's hard to go back to sleep then. When you sleep soon after a heavy meal, you'll feel extremely uncomfortable if you wake up within the next 3-4 hours or so (not sure). But if you manage to stay asleep till the next day, there is no discomfort.

Gamble, or no gamble?

Hmm...

Nah. Can't afford to lose the bet.

Anyway after this, I'll have an entire week to revise on my 現代漢語。 Chinese paper is on the next Friday, the last day of the last exam week of UniSIM.

Good time to go shopping for food then. This time I think I'll try the Giant at IMM. On a weekday during mid-afternoon, of course, since I hate crowds and queues. Running out of hash browns, need to restock with those huge packets I bought from that supermarket the last time.




Ok, no more blogging for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment