Monday 27 April 2009

Rant 346 / Nostalgia

Moar music.

Heroes of Might and Magic 5, Haven theme. Finally the humans get a decent piece to represent them, after the poor treatment they got from HoMM 1 to HoMM 4. This is probably the second best music in the game too.



I'm not too sure if I'd posted this before, but the best music in HoMM V is probably the Sylvan theme.



HoMM 2 also had some pretty good music. The Sorceress theme, in particular, and the original MIDI Necromancer theme. I can't find the Necromancer's MIDI music, so here's the Sorceress theme.



And let's not forget HoMM III, the best of the series in terms of improvements from its predecessors.

I'd not say that this is the best of HoMM III, but it certainly is the one that fits its town the most.

Inferno theme



Even if you haven't played the game, you should be able to feel the powerful evil it conveys.

However, HoMM III really didn't have any music that I'd say is really good. Personally I find that this is the best of the game. :D



I find the music of HoMM V to be superior to those of III. Even the theme of Academy sounds good.










No comments:

Post a Comment