Thursday 23 April 2009

Rant 344 / Deviation

How could I have forgotten these?

They say the most defining piece of music in FFIX was "You Are Not Alone". I disagree. This should be it.

A Place To Call Home



And for FFX, I totally agree it is this...

At Zanarkand





FFVII has never been my favourite, even though it was the game that introduced me to the series. Its main theme also didn't feel like the actual main theme to me.



Personally, it has always been just the travelling music because this plays when I'm travelling in the FFVII world. Instead, the next piece is the one that defines FF7, at least for me.

Fighting (Battle Theme)








Posting links to videos that I don't want to embed in my blog. Hold on to your seats and brace for epic...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sy3hLO6l94&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkm1nT2xBRs&feature=channel

Really brightens up the day. This guy's got talent.

My face when I saw the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment