Tuesday 22 April 2008

Rant 127 / The Best Days In One's Life Comes Right After The Last Papers

Daft Punk. Discovery. One More Time. Aerodynamic. Digital Love. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. Crescendolls. Short Circuit. Can never get sick of them. Some of the few that I can listen everyday and not stop it.




Recently been lurking in live.yahoo.com. Found this "DJ" called Mr Hand Returns. It's a virtual party every time he's on. He's just good.





Another truth I have understood. Most girls look better with their clothes on. Something I have seen but not seen.






This Western stall in my neighbourhood that I thought was closing down didn't close down! More steaks! His steaks are steaks, not thin slices of meat! Thick enough to be medium rare. LOL!





My books have arrived!!! But I accidentally ordered an extra copy of "A Feast for Crows". Guess I'll wait for Christmas or something.

But the important thing is that now I have all the books I need to cover a month or so of holidays!

And the following pic reminds me why I should read more:


Translation: What revolves around the Earth? A: The Moon B: The Sun ...

And yes, 56% believe that the Sun revolves around the Earth.







Found a blog recently of this guy who teaches in Wabash College, which is a liberal arts college. He is planning a one-sem course on history of RPGs. RPGs as in Role-Playing Games. Fuck! His students (limited to 20 per sem) has to play (PLAY!!!!) RPGs for the course and have to finish some of them.


FUCK!!!!!

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment