Saturday 28 April 2007

Rant 054 / Eleven-Year-Olds Should Stick With Lego And Get The Hell Away From MMORPGs!

Watch Code Geass! It's good stuff! D/l while it's still unlicensed. More details in previous post.

1 more week till school starts.

What is school?

Hell returns!

Today I woke up with nothing on my mind. How many more times will this be repeated?

This is so sad. No more sleeping at 4am and waking at 2pm anymore.

This is so sad. I can't watch the first 13 episodes of Eureka Seven within the next 3 days.

Soon, I will have to reset my body clock to suit my classes. Will have to wake at 7am...

That's... 7 hours earlier than usual.

1 week to change my sleeping habits.

And within the week, I have to visit the Skin Centre for an appointment, renounce my British citizenship at the British Embassy, and get a loan for uni fees at the nearby DBS.

I am planning to do all these on the coming Monday.

Skin Centre appointment is set at 5pm, so it will have to be the last.

Getting a loan will not take long, so I can do it right after I wake up... at 12pm.

The problem is with the renunciation process, because I have no idea how long it will take.

And I want to do all 3 consecutively, so I will have to plan the times.

So I will:

12.30pm - Walk to bank
12.45pm - Get a loan
01.15pm - Take a cab to the British Embassy
01.30pm - Renounce my British citizenship

Here lies the friggin problem. When will this end?? Though my guess is half an hour, I cannot be sure!

If I do as stated above, and it takes only 1/2 hr, then I will have nothing to do from 2pm to 4.30pm!

If I start the 4 steps at 3pm, arriving at the embassy at 4pm, but it takes longer than 1/2 hr, I will be late!

Alas, it is too late to call them. They do not work on weekends either.

Why are you reading this anyway?

Titan Quest: Immortal Throne is a good game.

It is like a much better version of Diablo.

This is my first attempt, so naturally I chose the easiest style - pure magical POWAH!! aka Druid ( Storm + Nature Mastery).

In Storm, I concentrate mainly on the ice projectile spell, and maxing out the number of projectiles per shot a soon as I could.

I used 2 points to get Chain Lightning(for boss fights), another 2 for Wisp with buff(occasionally casts automatically to give me a 40% damage boost for 30s), and another 2 on a semi-decent 150dmg anti-Ice/Lightning shield.

Consequently, I find that my energy is being drained like water through a tap at full blast.

So after that, I got the aura in Nature, purely for the maximum 28% chance of casting any spells at 50% mana cost.

At lvl 26, I am now going for the magic resist, though I am still 5 points short to hit 24 points in Nature Mastery.

After I max the resist, I wonder what I should do.

Maybe I will max the buff ability of my wisp.

Then, max my ice projectile damage + speed.

Then I will go for that shield I saw in Nature.

It's got that 30s buff that increases energy regen.

Maybe when I beat the game I will try out Dream + Spirit Mastery.

Spirit Mastery has some obscene summon spells.

It beats my wisp big time, and my wisp has 99% chance of avoiding any attack.

But the best summon spell in Spirit Mastery lasts only 30s.

Papaya milk is good, but avocado milk is better.

In fact, avocado milk is the BEST!!!

Perhaps someday I will make some at home.

Someday.

Why are you reading this anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment