Tuesday 24 August 2010

Rant 604 / UWO

LOL! Some dude thinks just because he blogs about food a lot he can demand free meals from restaurants! I blog a lot on games, movies, books, food, and general shit about life, so I should get myself some free games, movie tickets, novels, meals and extra tax relief?












Uncharted Waters Online is coming out on the 25th... in Closed Beta phase. Still, anyone can join, so I've applied and downloaded.

Even today, I still play Uncharted Waters 2: New Horizons and I usually stick with the Ali dude because trading is fun.

From what I've seen about UWO, it focuses quite a bit on exploration, treasure-hunting and trading, just like what I like about New Horizons. I'll know more soon.





Meanwhile, NS2 is still in the boring Alpha phase where most things are still incomplete. The wait continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment