Sunday 25 February 2007

Rant 026 / "Fuck" Is Not My Middle Name

The best way to lie has always been to mix it with truth. The more truth, the better the lie, of course. And the best lie is the truth. Seriously!


Sometimes being known as a joker or a sarcastic person has its benefits. Both are supposed to say things that are not true in such a way no one dislikes them for lying often. But people tend to ignore the fact that such people often say things that are not true. Therefore, when they accidentally say something that is not true, people who know them may think they are saying it as a bad joke, or they're being especially nasty. Not that I'm encouraging people to be either of them, but at least you don't look stupid when you make a major mistake.



I have said many things that were and are wrong before. Everyone has. To err is human, to forgive divine. I do not ask for anyone to forgive me or I'll make it look as if you're divine. No, that is not the truth. But I will not ask for forgiveness from anyone, and that is the truth.



I wish I can demand things. It makes life feel so much easier, for a while. But I know the price of making demands is huge. It is like paying for merchandise by instalments - there is always a significant amount of interest. It is illogical to demand for things when you can ask/buy what you want. What would you be able to do when you really need something to save your life? And by "saving your life", I do not mean that teddy bear you must buy for your girlfriend who threatens to break up with you if you don't. And such girlfriends aren't worth having anyway, LOL! But to demand something, you need to have something to back you up. Something to force the other party to give in to your will. Unless you have an incredibly strong will relative to that poor guy. To demand for things is a better way to get what you want, in the short term.




There is no spoon.





It does not feel right when no one seems to thinks the way I do. But it is also wrong if everyone thinks the same way.





People say many things. But do they believe in what they say?







I do not play mind games. It is your fault that you think too much. LOL!





I do not think much, I must admit. Many things I do, I do without thought. To change this is hard. Slow response often make conversations seem awkward. Slow response in sudden events may seem only slightly better than no reaction at all. Therefore I have to think faster. Easier said than done. But it seems possible.



Many things are easier said than done. Which sucks for most of us normal people. For the rest of you, the ones who can split rivers, sent plagues of locusts and lead your people to paradise, simply by sucking up to your dads, you have different problems. I do not pretend to understand your problems, and I do not care for them. But why bother to do things that are hard? To improve ourselves? Hah! Bingo! All roads lead to sex, and here is another piece of evidence.



Often, I find people trying to discuss life when they do not understand much about it. Just like me. But why should I compare myself with them? Similarly, why should a country compare itself with other countries? Especially with countries who are supposedly inferior to itself in one way or another? That's stupid. If they're inferior in such a way, then why do you want to think about it at all? Everyone should look at those who are better than them, not to envy, but to learn and improve. Comparing yourself in such a way will serve no practical purpose but a temporary boost of ego. Even when you are the best, you should improve on other things too.

No comments:

Post a Comment