Sunday 18 February 2007

Rant 018 / Hell is blasphemy

Do Blinking Idiots blink or do they stare at you without blinking, wondering what Blinking Idiots mean?






The truth is the truth, and the truth can only be the truth.
But the truth is a lie, and the truth is made of lies.
Even then the truth is the truth and nothing but the truth.
Therefore the truth is a fraud and we cannot believe our eyes.

But why in the first place should we trust our eyes?
Why in the first place should we care about lies?
Do we really need to know anything about reality?
Cannot we just work in ignorance for the rest of eternity?

The truth may be too much for me to take!
Or worse, it may all be fake!
So why bother with the truth?
Who cares about the truth?

I just want to get what I want and move on!
And keep your motherfucking truth you moron!
Knowing the truth won't get me anywhere!
Only Money and Sex will get me up there!

So there, you see, is the problem.
We are born to get what we want and move on.
To know the truth may not be our purpose.
And herein lies the truth.




Imma continue bullshitting here and treat this blog page as a time capsule!
10 years down the road I may just come back and see how much I change!

No comments:

Post a Comment