Tuesday 20 February 2007

Rant 019 / Diamond-Studded Condoms Are Very Abrasive

Nigeria has the lowest GDP per capita among oil-producing countries. Venezuela, which is the 2nd lowest, has US$6100 per capita. But in Nigeria, the lowest, has only US$1400. Where did the oil money go? Why are the UN guys over there in Iraq when Nigeria obviously has worse things to worry about than a lack of Universal Suffrage? Their government is bombing innocent people to kill the rebels among them, for goodness' sake!!!!


Monochrome films are racist! If you're not white, you must be black!


People often have difficulty understanding what is typed here. I do not understand why they do not understand.


When I made a poll on whether something should be done about the fact that no Singaporean has ever voted for their Presidents before, no Singaporean voted for anything. It may be due to any of these 2 reasons: 1) They do not believe it is an important matter and thus do not care, 2) they don't dare to answer. Either way, this is precisely the problem with most Singaporeans. Do they not understand that technically the President is the one who chooses the Prime Minister? Does anyone see the implications of this fact?


My rants here are actually shallow and have no sources to prove most of the things typed here. As I have said sometime ago, faith is a powerful force. Belief is the key support of civilization. Believe what you will. Do some research if you are interested. Think about the more provocative lines. It's your life. Enjoy.



In view of my complete lack of knowledge and understanding of poetry I will no longer type anything that remotely resembles poems. You may now see the bullshit in the previous article as some kind of skit, or rap lyrics. :D



I am getting disappointed in the testimonials I am making these days. None of them that I gave in the last few weeks have the special impact that the one given to Hx had. Yes, all of them were very bombastic but that is all there is to them!

bom·bas·tic [bom-bas-tik]
–adjective (of speech, writing, etc.) high-sounding; high-flown; inflated; pretentious.

Therefore I conclude that I was giving them only for the sake of writing junk like those. I shall stop typing testimonials until I feel the inspiration coming again, or else the style will become boring.


Lo and behold!

Ever wondered what "Lo" meant?


I still like that "PWNED!!!!" picture best.



Sleeping has become a sort of challenge to me. Every night I have to practice yoga just to fall asleep. How? I have to concentrate on the hum of the air-conditioner and push away all other thoughts for some time. I do not know how long cos I fall asleep once it is long enough. If not, I will not sleep till 5-7am.



Fear is the product of your imagination. Belief is what makes you you.


When I remove of my Trousers of Justice, I reveal my purple-veined Sword of Truth.
LOL got this from Uncyclopedia.


I just found out one of my pri sch friend has turned into this really cute girl! Not the kind who wears makeup and wear sexy clothes, but the type who doesn't need both and still look damn cute! Whoa! I can go on forever talking about her apparent character and such but I won't. MUAHAHAHA! The catch? She's in some life sciences course in NUS and graduating next yr. GEEGEE!! LOL!!!! Forget it! I'm going to continue my fishing someplace else. Life shall be as I will it to be!



I hereby claim the throne of Nothingness. Show proper respect to the the King of None, Lord of Naught, Ruler of Zero and the Master of Nil!




Ever laid under an open night sky and stared at the immense nothingness above? Ever seen the stars and fully comprehend your relative size? Understand this: No matter what you do, they will still be there. You can nuke the whole world, or bestow immortality to all living creatures, but the stars will continue twinkling, the moon will continue shining and the sun will outlast anything you can do. See the whole picture? If not here's another point. Scientists have predicted the Universe can only end in 2 ways. One is the Big Crash in which the process of Big Bang is reversed and all matter is squashed back to nothingness. The second is known as Heat Death to some, and by other names to others, in which the Universe does not have the energy to shrink back to nothing and it eventually stops expanding and stays still. All matter decays to iron and a humongous amount of heat is distributed evenly throughout the Universe. See? No matter what you do, all things must end. Therefore, do anything you want for your own future and the futures of your descendants, but there's no need to think any further than that. Don't see this as an excuse to commit crimes, though.

You see, evil is really about short-term goals while good is about long-term goals. When you kill someone for money, you do it and the money goes to you. You spend it and that is the end of the story. When you save someone, the person may give you anything he can afford, plus he will be more willing to help you and those close to you in the future. It is like dividends and cash. Evil is cold, hard cash vulnerable to inflation, and goodness is money given to you over a period of years and increases according to current rate of inflation. It is an easier way to look at things.

No comments:

Post a Comment