Sunday 24 November 2013

Rant 1185 / Wrapping It Up!

This is terrible. I have concluded that I still have feelings for the girl I'd previously mentioned.

Ugh.

























The Doodle3D has arrived! It's a combination of a 3D sketching tool and a router, allowing me to create a LAN consisting of only the printer and any smartphones or tablets, plus giving the connected devices the sketching app that is the main point of this whole project.

Now even kids can grab my tablet and sketch stuff which can then be printed through the 3D printer... which hasn't arrived yet.

:(

Now I've got to wait for the printer, and the latest news is that they're still waiting for the last few hundred guys to finalize their orders.




















22nd November. 95kg back when I was thirsty from shopping outside for necessities. Probably 95.5kg now. Maybe.

Shopped on two consecutive days to get everything I need since the only thing I'm using from work is a woollen vest that will be worn when I arrive in Korea.

Needed quite a number of things for the entire trip: jeans, scarf, undershirt (for white shirt under suit), belt (for suit), hoodie (for NZ weather).

The jeans were another form of encouragement for me. I had thought that I only lose 2 inches but apparently, that was outdated information. When I asked the salesgirl for a 42" pair, she asked me if I was sure because it was huge.

That was the moment when I realized I haven't been measuring my waistline for weeks now, so I decided to try the 40" which she had also prepared for me when she was getting the 42". Guess she already knew the moment she saw me.

The 40" turned out to be still a little loose so I've to wear it with a belt. Some tapering would have been nice though.

So now, it's official! I've lost over 4" and 15kg! Woot!























24th November. 94kg!!!! Wonder if I will be back to 97 or 98 by the time I return. It should be easy to tell by the tightness of my jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment