Monday 18 November 2013

Rant 1184 / Preparations Have Begun!



I definitely don't want one of those.




















7th November. 100kg! Was 99.5kg yesterday after cycling 400cal though, but that was imediately after cycling, before I drank anything.

100kg mark! 10kg gone confirmed! Woot!




















15 November. 97kg. I was 97.5kg yesterday and 98kg the day before, so this is happening fast enough that I'm worried that the latest 0.5kg loss is from losing muscle mass, especially since I had only one meal yesterday and it was chicken broth with a packet of beancurd and a little vegetables.

But I had also drank some milk and done no exercise yesterday, except for some walking and standing around for work, so maybe I really am losing weight this quickly.

I don't know. 0.5kg per day does sound kind of absurd.



































Drama in the game, Game of War. Guess I got too serious about how the alliance was being run. Now that I've been demoted, I feel better now and I will never give a damn about the small details again. However, I am still concerned about the long term future and it's looking bleak.
























18 November. Still 97kg. Guess my weight stays constant over the weekend due to that Saturday dinner.

It's unlikely that there will be a special dinner this Saturday though, since I expect to be eating normally again for the coming two weeks.

As for my clothes, my pants are getting really baggy and I'm tired of punching holes in my belt, hence the black leather belt has been replaced by my bro's brown belt and my own canvas belt. It's a good thing I wear my polo shirts tucked out so it doesn't matter what the colour is and nobody sees the extra cloth being bunched all around underneath the belt.

I need new pants soon, but right now, I need a pair of jeans for my overseas trips. Yet I don't want to spend much on this pair of jeans because I expect to lose more weight soon, making this pair quite a temporary solution.

And yes, jeans, not my usual chinos. I've booked a short island exploration tour in Auckland that includes zipline flights, and chinos aren't the right choice for hiking.

Also need a thin jacket, maybe a windbreaker for it.

Then for Korea, a sweater and a scarf will be needed because I will be wearing the suit there. The plan, since I'm going straight to airport from the wedding dinner, is to spend the whole time travelling in the suit. Just got to remove the pocket square and it's a business suit.

Maybe if I'm lucky, I may even get a free upgrade to Business Class. Maybe, quite unlikely.

Then when I get to Seoul, the sweater will be worn over my shirt and tie under the jacket, as I've recently learnt online. I didn't even know a business suit is a suitable attire for snowy weather before this.

Can't wait to try the bungy jump at the Auckland Harbour Bridge. The schedule is being kept rather empty though. The first day when I arrive, I will have no appointment. I expect to spend the afternoon and evening getting to know the area surrounding the place I will be staying, particularly about where I can jog in the morning.

The second day, I'll just have the jump just before noon. It may sound rather late but since I'm not staying in the city area, getting there may take a while.

Same with the third day with the island tour. I only have a general idea of how long it will take to get to the ferry terminal.

Fourth day will be empty during the day and just the wedding rehearsal.

Fifth day, nothing again, except for the bachelor's party.

Final day, wedding day, then fly.

Next day, more flying.

Following day, arrive in Seoul at dawn. Could be a tough day with the lack of rest, so nothing on. I may just eat at a random restaurant, try some real bibimbap, and buy some fast food back to hotel and sleep all day. Who knows?

Second day in Seoul, I'll have a guided food tour in the evening. Get to know more about the local cuisine after trying out some on the first day.

After that, no programme at all for the rest of my visit to Seoul.

But next year, I'm so booking a ski tour. This year, this was impossible because my flight and hotel have been confirmed, while a ski tour takes 3 days and 2 nights. Booking this year would have wasted two of my hotel nights.

Next year, I'll leave 2 nights empty for this. Maybe at the end of my stay, or maybe in the middle.

As for exercise, I'm so screwed in Seoul. There's nowhere I can jog and I don't want to visit a gym for this. Hopefully the room's big enough for some aerobics.

No comments:

Post a Comment