Thursday 29 August 2013

Rant 1168 / BEST NS2 UPDATE EVAH!

After playing quite a bit of NS2, I've finally come to the conclusion that at least for 12v12 matches or larger, the balance favours the Kharaa team greatly.

Unless there is a really awesome Marine team, Kharaa almost always wins.

I'm not sure why this is so.

 ...

Then the latest update arrives...



HOLY CRAP I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!

New alien nightvision! Dual railguns! Onos boneshield that blocks ALL FRONTAL DAMAGE! FADE'S VORTEX THAT WORKS LIKE DOTA 2'S IO'S ULTI! Gorge webs! Marine catalyst pack!






















A couple nights ago, I'd turned an particularly dusty corner of my room upside down trying to find the invoice for the installation of my router. Now I think I've released a group of dustmites that hadn't been affected by my anti-dustmite treatments in the past.

Vacuumed the place this morning and brushed and wiped a lot of dust off various parts of my room, followed by a thorough spraying of the anti-dustmite chemical on my mattress.

Hopefully the tiny welts all over me is indeed caused by dust mites and not bedbugs. Bedbugs would be expensive to get rid of but the symptoms don't match. Apparently, bedbug bites follow the veins and usually form circles, while mine are all random. In addition, I find no white stuff nor black dots anywhere, hence my conclusion of dustmites that were previously untouched.

Maybe they had been hibernating under all that stuff for months in that corner. Regardless, I'll know for sure after tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment