Monday 1 July 2013

Rant 1154 / Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock

So I finally decided to tidy up a small part of my living room while my housekeeper was cleaning my room. In the process, my bro mentioned my mother's PC and since the monitor has already been sold and the PSU is faulty, we might as well take out the usable parts and sell/recycle the rest.

Now I have 12GB of RAM instead of just 8, but I still can't use the hard disk because I don't have the caddy for it. I have all the cables but I just can't fit it properly without the right caddy.














Also been watching movies. Quite a lot in the last few days, relatively speaking. Just watching the old movies from the 2000s that I've either missed or completely forgotten about, like Vanilla Sky,  Black Hawk Down, Van Helsing and Queen of the Damned.

Tomb Raider also gives me nausea slowly so I'm taking long breaks. Another reason is because I have a solid excuse to not go out, although I'll have to in the coming week. Contagious or not, there are things I can't delay for too long.























Although I'm REALLY excited about the 3D printer, I can't deny that I don't really have that many things to print.

Which sucks because I'm going to have like 6-7kgs of plastic.

There are some things that I will be printing, but I will probably only use half of the spools.

Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment