Saturday 31 May 2008

Rant 137 / Soon




He either saves your life or sends you to the Soul Society.

BANKAI!!!!




Been watching House. Great show. A few gross scenes here and there, but its fine.







Got a copy of Photoshop a few days ago. Couldn't get it to install until now. When I click on the setup.exe, the loading window appears for a few second and vanishes without a trace. Adobe has no solution for it. No forums have any answer for it until I found a blog that tells me to type in some stuff in dos prompt. And voila!

Now to fool around with photoshop myself! Gotta think outside the box. Something like this.








I'll admit that this is rather offensive, but it gets the point across pretty well.





Ending this short post with a real motivator.

No comments:

Post a Comment