Tuesday 5 February 2008

Rant 094 / OMG! The Korean Starcraft Replays On Youtube Are Stunning!

Sometimes things that come out of my mouth sound strange to me. Like a few days ago, a friend was asking me and another friend when we first started wearing glasses. I said I started in secondary school, and my friend gave the same reply.

Then I changed my mind and said I started wearing one when I was born. My mum tried to hand me the milk bottle but I didn't respond because I couldn't see it.

Imagine a baby with glasses.

Where the heck did that idea come from? That friend who asked even asked me whether I thought of it on the spot. Of course I thought it up on the spot, but even I couldn't believe I am capable of spouting such amazingly ridiculous nonsense.

On a more serious note, I find myself in no mood to do any work, even though I know I have to complete all tutorials for this week and the next, in preparation for Lunar New Year celebrations aka 4 days of lazing around.

This is troubling. I have to complete all these by tomorrow, because I'll be going home by Wed afternoon. Homework is strictly forbidden at home. Shit. I better stop blogging and do something about my math.

Hey! Typing out this shit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment