Wednesday 26 February 2014

Rant 1191 / The Comfort Zone Is A Trap, And Comfort Is The Bait.

16th Feb 2014



How to handle an expired can of abalone:























18th Feb 2014

So I had a nightmare in which I weighed 94kg today.

Imagine my surprise when I stepped onto the weighing scale for real after work and found my weight to be... still 90kg!!!

Woot woot!

Maybe this LCHF diet does work!

So far I've been cooking everything in butter instead of oil, and eating more vegetables.

Some random boiled leafy vegetables and some kimchi and achar.

Yesterday, I had burger patties made from minced chicken with skin, and that was pretty good. The minced skin gave it more fats than the minced chicken I used for the patties months ago, and fats make the patties much better.

























19th Feb 2014

Disciples III: Resurrection has some nice music, like this one:





The only issue with this series's music is that they're always too short, another nice example being this one:


























22th Feb 2014



Didn't know it had such a good trailer. That double entendre was genius!


















26th Feb 2014

89kg! EIGHTY-FUCKING-NINE!!!!

LCHF WORKS!!

Woot woot!

Cheddar and brie everyday!








Also been talking to this girl who's really confusing me. She says she talks to me because, unlike most guys she knows, I don't sound flirty but then again, I wouldn't know how to be "flirty" even if I wanted to. Duh.

The funny thing is that she talked about private stuff that no girl has ever discussed in such detail with me before - on the second night we chatted on Whatsapp. And that was after she offered me her phone number without my asking.

Now it feels like something is off - or that I'm really, really inexperienced in social interactions with younger girls.

It was only recently that I have learnt that girls will give cute nicknames to guys they're friendly with, but do they get even friendlier than that?

In any case, I believe I'm mentally prepared for any possibility.

1 comment: