Friday 18 May 2007

Rant 056 / Pls Make A Sequel For Eureka Seven!!!

I have learnt not to watch any series of animes that I have not watched before. I shall be sticking only with those series I have watched before, namely Naruto, Bleach, Code Geass, and Eureka Seven.

Well, Eureka Seven probably won't be having new seasons anymore, but I am very much hoping that the studio behind it will change its mind. It was definitely very memorable, and the ending left me wishing for more.

Not that its ending at ep. 50 was bad; it was almost perfect. It wrapped up almost all loose ends nicely and left little room for a sequel. Even the director stated that there is nothing to say about the main characters anymore, and that there is no plan to create a new story around them.

This certainly shows in the fact that even though there are 3 games created from this series, 2 of them do not touch the main storyline, and the third is only about the first half of the main series. A fourth is coming out, but it, too, is about some other guy.

THIS SUCKS!! I WANT MORE!!!! 50 episodes are too few for a story as good as this!!!

Eureka Seven also taught me not to go for more animes. I do not pretend to understand why this happened, but after watching all 50 episodes, I felt depressed whenever I thought of this anime. This actually lasted almost a week! Maybe I miss it, or I felt really sad about the end. But I truly do not understand this.

I have little experience in feeling as sad as this. That is precisely why I should stop watching anime: I cannot handle excessive amounts of sadness from sources I do not comprehend.

But I cannot stop myself from watching new seasons of the 4 anime series I mentioned, if they are released. I am hooked!

Therefore, I will have to limit myself to these four, and no more.

But I want them to make a sequel for Eureka Seven!!!! RAWR!! I simply cannot accept the fact that they aren't even mentioning any plans for an OVA!!! WTH!!! Even an OVA would be nice...

I WANT A SEQUEL!!! I CANNOT STAND THIS ANYMORE!!!!




NTU admin is t3h P\/\/N5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#!(#$%^&*(?"}?!!!!!!

It sucks so much, I have to wait days after I have started school before my course list in the uni website includes my maths module!

My phy lecturer forgot to upload the latest notes for us, causing him to waste 30mins of precious lecture time by releasing us early. The bad thing about this is that he will have to go even faster than he already is.



I want a sequel for Eureka Seven!!!!! GAH!




Did you know that your grand kids probably won't be able to eat sharks' fins in their time?





Did you know that Scientology is a religion?




Did you know that God invented mass orgies? ( If he exists)





Did you know that Holy Water consists of 2 molecules of Hydrogen, and 1 molecule of Holy Jesus in between, making it H2J?




Dude, Where's My Time Machine?




Got Blog?




Everyone wants happiness. That is what all humans really want. Not money. Not concubines. Not power. Not success. It is the happiness that they bring that matters. These things, and the countless others like them, are merely different means to the same goal, separate paths to the one dream.

But there are those who do not understand why they are doing what they are doing, and conclude, with the little comprehension that they have, that they really want what they're trying to work for.

Part of me feels sympathy for these misguided souls. The rest of me understands that this is natural evolution in action.

Evolution works this way. It's not as if the chicken became a chicken overnight with feathers all over, wings and drumsticks(LOL!) and all, from the prehistoric bird they descended from. Even if that did happen, it was most likely an isolated incident, with the chicken dying soon after birth.
And that doesn't count.

What really happened was a tiny change at first. Maybe the prehistoric chimp that Man once was found it necessary to stretch a little higher to find food, when they shifted from the vast savannas of the post-Ice-Age era, to the forests and jungles of the later times. Soon, most of the taller monkeys with the straighter pose seems to fare better, and one by one, the more primitive monkeys find it more difficult to adapt and died out.

Then a few of the taller monkeys find it better to move on two feet at times, especially when travelling long distances. Soon, those who can walk on two legs for longer periods are able to survive better, and so on...

And so it is still, today. Everyone does what they do, different from anyone else. Those with the better qualities survive better, and those with too many undesirable traits eventually go extinct.

It doesn't matter that there are those who would do unthinkable acts, obscene deeds that will shatter the innocence of the regular Singaporean. These people will be stopped, by other people or by Time, and they will become a negligible minority.

And there are those who become obsessed with the means of achieving happiness, to such an extent that they work for these mere tools solely for the sake of getting them. These people, too, will shrink into a forgotten group if their ways of thinking prove to be unhealthy.

But if someday the world turns out to need people who would do inhuman things, such people will be there, somewhere. That is how Man survive. The extreme diversity of each person allows some to survive every calamity that hits Him, given enough time to rest between each.

But that doesn't mean I have to like it. That doesn't mean a lot of things, but most of them don't matter to me.

What matters to me is that


What matters to me is that you do not know what really matters to me.

You may deduce what you may, you may conclude what you think. Perception is the truth, but not the absolute truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment