Tuesday 15 March 2016

Rant 1225 / Just A Quick Post.

15 Mar 2016

For some reason, Pillars of Eternity got a lot more interesting to me in recent months. It used to be kinda boring when I first received it but my taste seems to have changed since my trip to Europe. No idea why.

Now I'm in the Sun in Shadow (hopefully got that name right) and I've got no time to play it.

Tried using Remotr before realizing it was only for intranet use unless a port is forwarded, and found it hard to play PoE on. It's probably the same with Teamviewer, at this rate.

But I'll try it anyway when I go to Penang this weekend, and maybe try Arcanum too. Finally bought it for real, through GOG.


















Losing weight again. But a lot of it seems to be muscle mass. My stamina is getting worse and my legs ache again in the morning when I first get out of bed. At least I've gone below 96kg now.

Trying to keep my dinner to below 400cal with either half a cup of oats in water with 2tsp of sugar, or a serving of cold soba. Both are possible when there is a good enough mobile game to distract me with to make me eat slower.

No comments:

Post a Comment