Saturday 21 March 2015

Rant 1212 / Crap Alone If You Feel Like That's What You Want To Do!

14 March 2015



I feel so relaxed now. My tension has indeed been exterminated. Exterminated!








































And she almost left me again because cutting contact temporarily was the same as leaving her. Did my best to persuade her to stay and it finally worked after a while. It's just crazy how bad she wanted to leave and also stay at the same time.

Now that she's back, I need to focus on making her stay. She just fears the possibility of me leaving so much that she tries to leave me pre-emptively all the time.

























18 Mar 2015





























21 Mar 2015

Finally checked out her Instagram last night and it was like a photographic version of a blog.

Her older photos and their captions gave me a better idea of her life before me, and they taught me that to find the right partner, you don't have to be a great guy; you just have to be a great fit.

Similar to the older girl I had accidentally developed feelings for, she's dated far better guys than me, yet none of her relationships endured. I'm sure this is going to last, so the conclusion that can be drawn from here is that suitability is just a bigger factor than eligibility.

Her Instagram, in turn, led me to her blog which she updates as often as I do - when she's bored. The difference in our styles is clear; while I describe the events with minimal emotions, she's all about how she feels. This is quite expected given that girls are generally more emotional than guys, but I just haven't really seen this in terms of writing styles.

As for her, I think I've learnt enough of her to avoid most of the mines in the minefield. I'm glad that she's stayed long enough for me to find out and hopefully, I can make her happy more often than I unintentionally piss her off.

Now that we're where we are and I've seen her blog and Instagram, it is only right that she sees mine too. She's going to be the first person whom I'm allowing to see this side of me since my secondary friends who were introduced to this blog soon after I started it.

That pretty much makes it about eight years since I told anyone about this, given the fact that 2015 is the 9th year of this blog's life.

It's crazy, isn't it? On the 10th of January 2017, I'm going to celebrate the 10th birthday of this blog. That's not so far away now, and the feeling is just like the time when the blog reached its 1000th rant. I've never thought the blog would last this long, but then again, I can't imagine letting this blog die. There are always details of my life that I'd like to record down that would bore my friends to death, so this blog shall serve that purpose even though blogs are now pretty much obsolete for the rest of the world. Everyone just does the same through Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.

Except for me, because I'm a hipster like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment