Monday 16 February 2015

Rant 1210 / Recession Incoming.

So a well-connected friend gave us a friendly warning that there's a global recession on the horizon.

Sucks that I've already booked all those trips, so the next best thing is to minimize the impact of the possibility of a weakening SGD - I'll be buying half my expected budget for the trips in the respective currencies this week.




























16 Feb 2015

It probably says something about me that I can click with a 20-year-old girl. Went out with her for the first time yesterday and wow, we can really chat. Or maybe she's just friendly. First time a girl would feed me popcorn on the first day we meet. Yeah, she's either really awesome or too good to be true.

Then we hung out at a cafe till her mum called at 2am and I sent her home before going home myself. We chatted till 4.30am when I decided I had to sleep. Work to do today!

But I'm already proven to be absent-minded at 10.20am. I just called my transporter to bring some goods to a client that were meant to be sent next month. Had to call him again to correct myself.

How will I survive the rest of the day??

Oh, and I'm already sipping coffee now; it clearly isn't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment