Wednesday 11 July 2007

Rant 065 / A Colour-blind Racist Is A True Asshole

I admit I must have been bored. To come up with mad lines like "A colour-blind racist is a true asshole" takes quite a bit of boredom.

It is precisely because I'm bored that is making me do things I usually won't bother to do. Thrice I have gone Appear Offline to see if anyone goes offline within 30mins. Twice at night and once in the afternoon. Twice, once at night and once in the afternoon, I notice her going offline within 15mins. She usually goes offline at 10.XX pm but this time it was 9.XX pm. Coincidence. Of course.

Once, I msged her on Messenger just when she went offline. Since I've already sent it, I decided to end it with an offline msg of "nvm" and forget about it. She came back online later and told me she only went away, thus resuming the conversation. Ever since then, she started to use "Away" mode whenever she goes away, instead of going "Offline" for a while. It's nothing. Of course.

So far, I have not contacted her in any way for about a week. So far, she has always been either "Busy" or "Away" or "Offline".

Now, I see her in "Online" mode. Still, coincidence.

Now, I change my mode to "Appear Offline". It is 10.07pm. Rather late though. This time it won't mean anything. But just for the heck of it, I shall.

Now, I change my subject to something more amusing.

I'm starting to want to take Spanish 2, because all Spanish 1 does for me is show me how to handle Spanish 2. Mostly, I have learnt to ask questions in Spanish, introduce myself in Spanish, describe my home, describe some features of people and know some colours in Spanish.

Doesn't really do anything.

But I'm not planning to go for any other languages unless I can finish French 2. I haven't even started French 1! I want to learn French because I want to move to Canada someday. I heard it's pretty hard, like German. I'm still interested though.

Come to think about it, I think I really can't do much with my level of German other than say how old I am. LOL!

I must take French 2 then. And 3, if there is.


I just found this article on how to upsize your iPod to 250gb. It involves replacing its memory card with a computer hard disk. LOL! Totally pointless since it'll eat up the whole battery in seconds. But still, you'll have a 250gb iPod! How cool!


Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner still isn't boring to me. Just reached Episode 3. Too easy. The money is useless since I don't need to buy many items, and skills come for free. Just a few "Attract Water" to boost my encounter rate to an obscene level so that every 3 steps I take will get me into combat, and my experience rises faster than our GST in the last 5 years. Hmm.. bad comparison.

Ok coincidence. It is 10.39pm and she is still "Online".

I am so obvious. I have always been.

Still, I did stop talking to her for multiple reasons. First of all, it is illogical for me to talk to someone who doesn't talk the same talk as I. Come to think about it, almost no one does. Oh well...

Damn that doctor for giving me shitty meds. I've finished my course so faithfully, slept 8 hours a day, and still, I'm having this runny nose. Damn him for charging me 39 bucks for nothing. I want a friggin refund!

I want so many things. I want something to solve my acne problem. I want to want nothing. Without dying. I want to die having sex. I want to master Kung Fu in 5 seconds like Neo.

I want to see Victor getting shotgunned. As in marriage. That would be the day.

But must I purge myself of Desire? It is only natural to desire. It is illogical to go against nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment